Fast ticket add module (add ticket from anywhere: mobile, popup, lightbox, sidebar)

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar darius Oct 28. 2009. 5:37 pm
OK, now it's clear. Here it is version 0.3.6 with not hard encoded urls.
avatar kaitlyn2004 Oct 28. 2009. 5:52 pm
When I load the page I get an error from the AJAX (404), it's trying to fetch:

[my ac path]/public/index.php?path_info=fast_add%2Fmilestones1

Not sure why there is a "1" at the end - assume it's supposed to be ommitted or a urlencode()'ed "/1"

Update: When I change the project, URLs like:
[my ac path]/public/index.php?path_info=fast_add%2Fmilestones4&_=1256752315963

Looks like just adding %2F to the end of milestone_url is sufficient
avatar darius Oct 28. 2009. 8:26 pm
I understand where is a problem, but I see I need to turn my friendly urls of to test this. Where is it? I cannot find it.
avatar kaitlyn2004 Oct 28. 2009. 8:27 pm
It's within that script tag... you have {$milestone_url} and I suppose your script just appends the project id at the end, but a "/" ("%2F") is needed at the end of {$milestone_url}
avatar darius Oct 28. 2009. 8:30 pm
No, I am speaking about AC. How do I turn off friendly urls in AC?
avatar marcel2 Nov 4. 2009. 12:26 pm
it's in the main config file - you need to add
define('PATH_INFO_THROUGH_QUERY_STRING', true);

see: http://www.activecollab.com/docs/manuals/admin/tweak/removing-public-index-from-urls

I am also having issues - I've got 0.3.6 and it installed fine, but I can't see anything other than the dashboard, no matter what URL I try from the one on your blog post or the ones written in here...
avatar darius Nov 12. 2009. 7:34 am
Recently I answered the same question in my blog:
http://www.tinkama.com/quickly-add-tickets-to-activecollab-fast-add-v-03/

So have you followed this link in administration?
Maybe you could post what you get?
avatar marcel2 Nov 13. 2009. 10:56 am
I was being dumb - After I finally configured everything right I didn't see the admin interface section, and hadn't enabled it. Working now, thanks very much!
avatar darius Mar 2. 2010. 9:47 am
I've released and uploaded a version for those, who were using Active Collab installations with urls via path_info (like kaitlyn2004) . Now it should work for all :)
avatar Erik Pro Mar 9. 2010. 9:27 pm
Any chance we can get a new download link? : )
littlerocket.ca
or Go To Next Page

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com