Has anybody integrated aC with Git ? #scm

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar rafi Pro Mar 11. 2010. 8:49 pm
There's someone who built a source module before the official module came out (I think his name is Vladimir?), but both of them integrated with Subversion.

Has anybody integrated activeCollab with Git ?
avatar rafi Pro May 19. 2010. 6:42 pm
bump
avatar Ilija S. Staff May 19. 2010. 7:35 pm
Hello Rafi,

Sorry, I haven't heard of anyone providing GIT support for activeCollab's Source modul. We'll consider development of such integration as core feature, but since we don't use GIT ourselves, it may take a while (there are also some more important task on our to do list at the moment).
avatar rafi Pro May 19. 2010. 7:45 pm
Thanks for your reply Ilija. Myself, after working for 2 years with SVN with a group of 5+ programmers, I cannot even think of the idea to work again with SVN. Git is a superior DVCS which turns collaboration into real fun, and very very strong helpful commands. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com