Calendar module for items unrelated to projects (vacation)

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar rclarksean Feb 6. 2012. 7:51 pm
My apologies in advance as a newbie here if I am posting in the wrong spot.

I am looking for an add-on module that improves calendar features. For example, I would like to be able to have my staff post their travel or vacation dates on the calendar - independent of any project. Does a third party module already exist for this? If not, I would be glad to specify what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!
avatar Stas Kuzma Pro Feb 7. 2012. 7:01 pm
@rclarksean,
I guess it would be best to customize HR Manager Module developed by us.

If you'll need to customize it according to your requirements feel free to contact us regarding estimation at http://www.uswebstyle.com and use contact us form.
avatar daled Pro Feb 26. 2012. 4:58 am
rclarksean, did you ever end up getting this module created? We are also very interested in having this feature added. Currently we have to run a separate app for our calendars, but would prefer to just use the aC calendar and be able to add arbitrary items into it. We would pay for this module.

Thanks

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com