How can I add tasks to projects?

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar vanmarcus Mar 20. 2012. 6:19 am
How i can add task for each project.
avatar Ilija S. Staff Mar 20. 2012. 10:23 pm
Hello,

You can create checklist, and than define tasks under them or you can add tickets directly to the project. Tickets are tasks in activeCollab 2 (they are renamed to Tasks in upcoming activeCollab 3).
avatar ActiveLabs - Nathan S. Dev Mar 21. 2012. 4:35 am
@vanmarcus -- I'd highly recommend not using the Checklist feature but focusing on the Tickets features in activeCollab 2 (which as Ilija mention will be called Tasks in activeCollab 3). Tickets are a lot more flexible and they open up a lot of value with 3rd party modules too.

Depending on how you structure your business in activeCollab, you might also find it helpful to use projects in a different way --- by setting up a project for each client and using Tickets as "subproject" type container for a list of smaller tasks. It all depends on your business and workflow though, just something to think about.

Hope that helps.

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com