Problem with ticket module installation

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar support3 Pro Apr 24. 2009. 11:46 am
Just went to install the tickets module on an upgrade from small biz to corp, and when I clicked install the ticket module tab disappeared completely :-(

Any idea how I can get this back?
avatar support3 Pro Apr 24. 2009. 12:24 pm
The same things is happening with all modules accept for docs - this is the only one which installed correctly
avatar Ilija S. Staff Apr 24. 2009. 12:30 pm
This looks like an upgrade issue. Please make sure that you delete all %% files from /compile folder and cch_ files from /cache folder and try again.
avatar support3 Pro Apr 24. 2009. 5:46 pm
I did it and got this message:

Query failed with message 'Can't DROP 'parent_id'; check that column/key exists'
Error params:
File: NULL
Line: NULL
Sql: alter table acx_status_updates drop parent_id
Error number: 1091
Error message: Can't DROP 'parent_id'; check that column/key exists
Backtrace:

#0 Error->__construct(Query failed with message 'Can't DROP 'parent_id'; check that column/key exists', 1) called at [/home/ehvdervu/public_html/office/activecollab/angie/classes/errors/DBQueryError.class.php:57]
#1 DBQueryError->__construct(alter table acx_status_updates drop parent_id, 1091, Can't DROP 'parent_id'; check that column/key exists) called at [/home/ehvdervu/public_html/office/activecollab/angie/classes/database/DBConnection.class.php:240]
#2 DBConnection->prepareAndExecute(alter table acx_status

avatar Ilija S. Staff Apr 24. 2009. 7:48 pm
When you cleared %% and cch_ files, there is no need to run the upgrade script again - your database is already up to date. Instead, just continue using the system.

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com