Individual clients and client companies

This topic is archived because there were no new posts for more than 12 months. The historical information on these pages is provided for information only, and may no longer be relevant!

Please, don't base your purchase decisions on information provided at this page, and consider starting a new topic instead

avatar jeffrey Pro Mar 20. 2010. 5:21 pm
Hello all,
I've just purchased activeCollab and I'm blown-away-impressed with it. However, I'm wondering if anyone has thought of a "more intuitive" way of dealing with single, individual client. I don't mind creating a company for a single individual client, and then assigning them. I do understand that it was designed this way for a purpose. Basically, its just a pet peeve, but I'm just wondering if there is a way to deal with a single user as a single company/account?

As an aside, I'd just like to say that activeCollab is an excellent piece of software and my clients are already warming to it, even in mid project. This is much better than basing projects on email and iCal.
avatar Ilija S. Staff Mar 21. 2010. 3:41 pm
Hello Jeffrey,

We are glad to hear that you and your clients like activeCollab. At the moment, and for the near future for sure, user will be required to belong to a company, even when you are working with and individual.

Thank you for choosing activeCollab. If there's anything that we can do for you, we're here to help.

Try activeCollab for 30 days

Instant access and no credit card required

.manageprojects.com