- Collect personal data that can't reveal your identity (such as browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of each visit, request, etc).
- Collect identifying personal information (like IP address, email, username, password, etc).
- Put cookies1 in your browser.
- So that we can customize your each visit and make you feel at home on our website.
- To better understand your needs and demands related to our products and services.
- For our own market research purposes.
We collect your data when you:
- Visit our website.
- Log in or sign up to our services.
- Try our products.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Join our community.
- Post comments on our blogs.
- Buy a software license.
- Sell any kind of personal information or data.
- Disclose this information to other marketers or third parties.
- Manipulate your data in any way, other than stated here.
We protect your data by:
- Taking administrative, technical, and physical measures of precaution.
- Using SSL22 encryption.
We might occasionally:
- Release non-personally identifying information (eg. a report on our products and services).
- Ask you to participate in a voluntary survey about our products.
- Ask you to send us a testimonial.
1 Cookie – a string of information stored on a user’s computer by a website; the visitor’s browser then provides this information to the website on every returning visit.
2 SSL – Secure Socket Layer